How much may cost this Leica D.R.P. Ernst Leitz Wetzlar No:445698?

<p>It says "Germany" under the word Wetzlar, the lent says "Leitz Elmar f=5 cm 1:3,5" and at the base of the lent It says "Germany", the maximum shutter speed is 500. If some body can tell me how much this camera cost today, I will be deeply grateful. Thank you in advance for look up at this question.</p><div>00YTx4-343629584.jpg.d9a223745c06b4610ca3d33706ff7c79.jpg</div>

<p>It looks like a IIf, but that should have top shutter speed of 1/1000.<br>

Condition matters a great deal, can halve or double the value, especially for the lens. A lousy cellphone camera shot like this tells us nothing about condition.<br>

Look for completed auctions on eBay, which shows (roughly) the value for private sale. Sale to a dealer will be say 40% less, purchase from a dealer will be say 40% more.<br>

But, it is not particularly valuable. Circa $400.</p>

<p>Only the last IIfs had 1/1000. All black dial cameras are 1/500, as were earlier red dial cameras.</p>

<p>In good condition with no dents, scratches or significant brassing, and if the lens is clean and clear, maybe 200 GBP for the body and 150 GBP for the lens. If the lens has a red distance scale and is in really fine condition it might make 250 GBP. I'm assuming the numbers around the shutter speed knob are black and not red; "red dial" bodies are worth a little more.</p>

<p>It's not a hugely valuable model.</p>

<p>The camera looks like a Leica IIF, but I can't be sure unless you provide the serial number which is on the top of the camera. </p>

<p>Value of the camera and lens depends a great deal on condition. Do you know if the camera is functioning properly? Is the lens fogged or scratched?</p>

<p>A Leica IIF in working condition with excellent cosmetics might be worth US $200 - $300. If it has a red dial, it could be worth a little more.</p>

<p>The lens could be worth US $200 - $400 depending on the version. Coated lenses and lenses with red dials are worth more than non-coated lenses or lenses with black dials. These prices assume the lens is in excellent condition.</p>

<p>Better pictures of the camera and lens would help.</p>

<p>The more information about the working condition you can provide, the more money you get. If you list the camera & lens without accurate discreptions, you would get about $200-$300. Buyer would include risk that the thing is broken. With good descriptions, you could then expect Hoopers pricing, which is about double for the pair.</p>

<p>If you do list them for sale, sell them seperately.</p>

<p>I forgot to say that the lens is embedded with the camera, so is not removable and I added more photos, if you want to see them go to imagesfs.blogspot.com, and just a reminder, the serial # is in the question. thank you to all that have been answering my question.</p><div>00YUJe-343949584.jpg.c8733aa96977afef93b0cf30d6e4ee16.jpg</div>

<blockquote>

<p>"I forgot to say that the lens is embedded with the camera, so is not removable....."</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Juan,</p>

<p>You should be able to remove the lens from the camera by unscrewing it from the camera body. Try grasping the base of the lens and turning it counter clockwise. </p>