How do I find a model?

fred_monsone

<p>Hello there, I need a female model for a studio shoot at college next week (farnborough tech in Hampshire, UK) but the friend I usually ask cannot make it. Does anyone know of good websites or other resources where I can look? I know there are many in the US but I am after one that will let me look ideally by geography to find someone local. Also, I am not allowed to pay the model so a resource used by amateurs or models working under TFP would be great. Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>At a college, there should be plenty of people willing to model in exchange for prints (TFP) or a CD (TFCD). Check with the art department and get a recommendation on an artist model. Check the campus billboards for local bands and singers--they always need new images. Craig's list or UK equivalent is your friend. Do you have any friends with small children? Trade babysitting for modeling. Remember, a model can be anyone, she doesn't have to be "a model"--i.e. someone who could grace a Vogue cover. Check with others in the photography department--they model for you next week, you model for them at a later date. </p>