How do I delete my photos in bulk? I am trying to close my account.

dsugars

First it is not apparent how to delete multiple photos simultaneously since the site changed. When I delete galleries and photos individually they keep coming back. I have been a paid subscriber for over 10 years and cannot deal with the site since it was so poorly redone.

admin (pg in particular), in the past, have deleted accounts including all posts and gallery photos despite the nonsense spouted about maintaining continuity in threads. the accounts belonged to people who persistently criticised management…just sayin'

I never found a multiple photo delete function in the new site. The function we had for this on the old site worked very well. In V2 I removed over 200 images one at a time. 3 kept returning. I think they were POTD images and it could be that they aren't easily removed. I removed the galleries first, then individual images, but it sounds like you've done the same. Are any of your images POTD or POTW?

Laura: Like Bill, I also removed all my photos; one at a time and it took part of two days. I have two images that were POW winners that won't go away so I just made them private so that they don't show. A sad affair all the way around when I see everyone giving up (like me) and leaving.

I guess it's some sort of macabre hope that things will recover that makes me check this "Help" thread; but mostly it's just gallows humor since I don't see any recovery possible or probable.... Mike

Bill, good to know that it can work! I've tried to remove them each multiple times. I 'm content that the 3 refuse to leave. Maybe they just want to hold the spot and wait for their buddies to return.

Mike, private folder is an option I hadn't thought of. Like you, I keep hoping that it will all get worked out, but it is dark hope at best.

Robert.......yikes, jeez, bummer.....ugh.....so sorry. Control of our images is not too much to ask. I hope it works out for you.