How do I contact personal at Photo.net?

Discussion in 'Photo.net Site Help' started by alex_matus, Feb 19, 2018.

1. I been with them for over 17 years, all of the sudden my photos are not showing. Does anyone know how to contat them?
    This is the first time I am trying.

Kind Regards

Alex

2. A thread has already been started about this problem right above yours in the Site Help queue. All photos are gone for now. It’s a holiday weekend and likely won’t be discovered or attended to until tomorrow.

In the future, to contact PN, click on the CONTACT link at the bottom of this page.

3. Ahh thank you. I did hit contact it did not take me anywhere. No email or phone number. But I am happy to know its not just my account.
    Thank you Fred.

4. Ray House

Ray House Ray House

The contact link just brings up a blank page.

5. Ray House

Ray House Ray House

Contact link gives you a blank page. But, the upgrade to premium membership link works very well!

tina|1 likes this.
  6. how i can contact to person from photo.net? I ask photo.net to send to me email I'd like contact with this people who is responsible for this site. Thank you

7. how i can contact to person from photo.net? I ask photo.net to send to me email I'd like contact with this people who is responsible for this site. Thank you

8. how i can contact to person from photo.net? I ask photo.net to send to me email I'd like contact with this people who is responsible for this site. Thank you

9. I really do not understand why I'm like tina/1 ????? I'm tina

10. Click on their name and select Private Message

11. The | (pipe) character is an odd one that’s for sure. I assume it is system generated. It is possible to change your name but I can’t remember how.

12. Tony Parsons

Tony Parsons Norfolk and Good

Click on your username at top of screen (Immediately above 'Forums').

Right click on Signature

Scroll down to Change User Name.

Be Yourself !