How do I change my screen name - really?

paul_d8

Hi, I've entered Photo.net for the first time in a decade, have updated my profile, and in the process typed in a new screen name. Most of my other new details have saved. My new screen name is there on my account info page, properly saved, including after logging out and back in, but the actual name that appears on the screen is the old one.

I've clicked all the save buttons I can see - is "screen name" the wrong field for the name that shows here?

The other things that won't save, even on the account page, are my location and where I shoot - far less important, mind.

Many thanks for any help you can give.

Paul

I gave up changing my screen name long time ago. On my account it is saved as N.Nielsen but it shows as NHSN - which was chosen by the system sometime during an update, God knows when. I put my first name in my signature but it is annoying never the less as many people don't look there and calls me NHSN.
Niels

Thank you all, that's very helpful.

Sandy - I made the changes just a couple of hours ago, so perhaps as you say I may need to wait.

Ludmilla - I will follow your instructions, (which may or may not be what I did - I'm getting confused ... ) and see if that works by, say, Monday.

And I thought exposure compensation was complicated!

Best,

Paul