How do I cancel my account?

<p>Betty - Sorry to hear you want to cancel your account. This is sudden? Wonder if it had to do with our recent email? I have not had time yet nor re-check the thread about the other comment that perhaps needs attention.<br>

The photo.net owners/administrators decided long ago that they wanted to create the largest and best photography knowledge base on the internet. Deleting and removing posts can turn a very useful thread into a confusing mess that is useless for future users which is why you won't be able to eliminate any content you have contributed to photo.net in the form of critiques or forum posts. I'm sure you can understand this.</p>

<p ><!-- [if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!-- [endif]--></p>

<p >You may have noticed the Photo.net Terms of Use which everyone must agree to in order to be a photo.net member:</p>

<p ><!-- [if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!-- [endif]--><br>

http://www.photo.net/terms-of-use</p>

<p>Meanwhile, if it is for anon purposes, you can request a name change in your "My Workspace". <br /> </p>

<p>Betty; images in threads you linked to say your own webserver; or a service like Photobucket will still appear in threads. In this case you have to rename the url on your server of the image; or do this on photobucket etc. This will break the link on any place you displayed an image too. of course. Thus if you posted an image on iowaweddings.com; acmeweddings.com and photo.net; renaming a linked image will make them all go away; besides photo.net.</p>