how do i adjust rangefinder on super speed graphic

harry_zet

• 15 years later...

I realize this is an old thread, but it comes up on a search for how to adjust the rangefinder on a super graphic, so I'll go ahead and add this link for anyone who lands here:

http://www.southbristolviews.com/pics/Graphic/manual-pdf/Super or Super Speed Graphic Service instructions.pdf

My rangefinder doesn't give coincident images. If I read this correctly, it sounds like you have to get into the rangefinder from underneath. I am hoping the top cover can be removed and access the adjustment screw from above. If not, this adjustment may be beyond my arthritic fingers....Anyone have experience with this since the last post?

At this time, my Super Graphic has a rollfilm holder attached directly to the camera, but the focusing back, ground glass, and focusing hood are all missing. Anyone have one to sell or know of one available? Until I come up with the ground glass, I can't really check and adjust the infinity stops and check the rest of the focus....(If you have one, please shoot me a messsage directly...thanks)