How did he do this in PS

Discussion in 'Digital Darkroom' started by ron_brown|6, Apr 5, 2015.

  1. Can anyone tell me how this was done, or direct me to a Video or something to explain to me how to do this. I've had people tell me this was 'High Key', which I can see, but I didn't get anything like this in 'High Key', to actually come out looking like this. Reminds me of a Poster I had on my wall when I was a teenager back in the 70's. But I really would like to learn how to do something like this.
    Moderator: So not post photos you did not take. Use a link to them in their original location.
  2. Do you know it was done in PS? High key is a lighting technique
  3. I don't know for sure. I was told by someone else that it was done in PS. I don't know the Photographer personally, so I really am unable to ask him.
  4. Well, the photo was deleted. I don't know how to post a link to the photo.
  5. Just go to the image using your web browser, or the page showing it, and highlight/copy the URL. Paste it in here as simple text in another comment.
  6. The photographer was T.H. Taylor. Here's an interview on Model Mayhem. The photo looks heavily retouched, but the photographer would know the specifics.
    Rather than copying photos here or to your portfolio, you can drag and drop them into a Google image search pane and it will find any samples available online. From there you can usually find the original photographer, which may lead to hints about technique.
  7. 22 postings and this specific question asked in the Forum Site Help section... ...
    ...tells me Ron either has a failing memory or has issues respecting photographer's copyrights online or has had a hard time figuring out how the internet works with photos.
    So I'm not sure he'ld grasp post processing tips at this juncture.

Share This Page