How can I get the Gray Balancer for the Epson 2200?

I have heard of the wonders of epsons grey balancer that was not

provided with the 2200 for some odd reason. I want it. I need it. Is

there any way I can get it? I really dont care if its "leagle" or

not". as I believe in utilitarian morality, the happiness that my

beautiful black and white prints will bring to others far out weighs

the loss to epson, thus getting it any way posible is the only moral

course of action.

FYI. I contacted Epson regarding the grey balancer. This was their email response:

Thank you for taking the time to contact Epson. It is my pleasure to

respond to your inquiry. Epson products often differ from country to country and each country puts a great deal of effort into choosing which products and features will serve their customers' needs the best. We used a group of highly-respected professional photographers to beta test the EPSON Stylus Photo 2200 and the

GrayBalancer utility. The feedback that we received helped us determine that this wasn't a feature that would benefit our customers.

We found that the GrayBalancer software application severely limits the number of paper choices for the printer and interferes with professional color management solutions commonly used by our customers. We believe that the benefits of the GrayBalancer software application can be better achieved with Adobe Photoshop and custom ICC profiles for the printer. The combination of Adobe Photoshop and ICC profiles is a powerful and flexible solution that meets the needs of our customers without the limitations of the GrayBalancer application. In the past, the GrayBalancer utility might have been more useful to our customers, but with the latest driver, print engine, and ink technology introduced this past year, Epson has solved ALL of the reasons why EPSON GrayBalancer was initially developed. Epson America is not planning to make the GrayBalancer available with our printers or via download.