How can I cancel my subscription

Discussion in 'Photo.net Site Help' started by george_ratoiu, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Gents,

I really do not recall to have ever subscribed to this site. Therefore, I would like to cancel any further recurring subscription. I've already paid almost USD 30 for 12 months.

How can I cancel the subscription?

Many thanks for your help!

G

2. George...From your avatar in upper right,go to My Account and at the end of the PREMIUM ACCOUNT line there is a ''cancel subscription'' which is supposed to take you to Admin....Good Luck!..Laurent

3. Aw, don't cancel. Stay here and do some interesting psychological and sociological studies on human behavior in organizations. Photos are just a plus!

Fact is, Photo.net is a great microcosm of society, and look at it this way: DON TRUMP IS NOT A MEMBER!

--Lannie

John Peri likes this.
  4. I sometimes wonder . : -)

Landrum Kelly likes this.
  5. 'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'

6. GPalm

GPalm Testing Staff Member

We have no record of you subscribing/paying however your registration dates back to 2009 and it looked very different back then and it was a long time ago. Point is - you don't have to do anything because nothing is recurring on your account.

7. 'Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.'
    Okay, so we are wee tad off topic, Sandy--but what do you do when someone wants to make a public issue out of a private decision to be somewhere else? The only way to redeem such a thread is arguably to get off topic.

Lannie

John Peri likes this.