Holga: Puerto Ricans

Discussion in 'Classic Manual Cameras' started by sliu, Jun 12, 2005.

1. ...
    00CWtP-24110384.jpg

2. ....
    00CWtW-24110484.jpg

3. .....
    00CWta-24110584.jpg

4. Darn good results from that camera. You always get photos that have a story to them!

5. In close and the vinetting draws the eye towards the subject quite well. Keep'em coming.

6. Maybe newyoricans, but beautiful people in any case, and very nice images.

7. Very nice photos Sam. I love the stories from the photos. I have still yet to pluck up the courage to do much street photography. Trees don't punch me when I ask to take their photos. As usual, very nicely done.

8. Nice Sam. As usual, I was busy writing, my head down until 6:00PM when I went outside to get more paper for the printer. Then I see all the Puerto Rican flags on the subway. Oh well.

Roberto Clemente was my first experience with death as a kid. I watched him & the Pirates beat the Orioles on a puny b&w television (probably why I like b&w film.) Then he died. I couldn't believe it. Nor could Puerto Rico.

9. Maybe the Single element lens is why we still tend to center a Subject. Beautiful LIU.

10. I 'love' the second one - beautiful use of colour and the environment. Great photos once again. Thank you for sharing.

11. Sam - the last shot of the couple against the wall is terrific - could win some awards.

12. I am in awe of your work. Its true when they say that taking pics is the best way to learn. So may rolls must have gone through your rollei and Holga recently. Ive only shot 1.5 rolls of 120 this week!

13. You've got a great eye Sam.

14. Sam yer making me regret getting rid of my Holga twins. May have to go buy another one now.