Hola from Puerto Rico!

ipsofactophoto

<p>I'm new to the PhotoNet and it's forums, but not new to photography.<br>

<br /> I'm 63 and have been shooting off and on since I was 10. My first camera was a Browny Box camera. Later, I scored an Olympus Pen FT with 3 lenses. I upgraded on graduating high school to a Nikon F2 Photomic and 3 lenses. That was a heavy set so after a few years I sold it and switched to Olympus OM... 4 bodies and 13 primes. I later scored a Mamiya RB67 ProS with 2 lenses to do a little studio work. That was eventually followed by several 4x5's. My fav was a Crown Graphic with a 90mm Super Angulon. Most of that was sold or stolen over the years.<br>

<br /> Today, I have an RB67 I got off eBay with 4 lenses, a Fuji GSWII (6x9cm with 65mm lens) I absolutely adore and a bunch of old OM gear I use on my Sony NEX 7. This fall, I'll score an A7rII or something like it. I'm still debating about getting another Crown Graphic, but with a 75mm lens and a 6x12 cm back.<br>

<br /> I will definitely be shooting more film as I'm about 2/3's into building a new darkroom. Never thought I would do that when I decided to retire to PR. But I'm dead serious about doing some carbon Transfer prints of my own. I only wish I had 'discovered' that process a few years ago.<br>

<br /> I sometimes maintain a travel blog I built from scratch, about the places we visit in PR as well as what it's like to live here and my gardening effort.<br>

<br /> RobertosPuertoRico.com</p><div>00e7dr-565178284.jpg.1c7cbb34c40ad51cfb6c1c4700e19e82.jpg</div>