Hmmm ... What does the modern Victoria Secret woman shoot?

Farkle-Mpls

<p>Strange fit of the bottom...err..plate/rapid winder...and looks like she does know how to zone focus at f5.6.<br>

Well, at least, autofocus. She did not even pull down the strap for convenience.<br>

This is most likely the rabbit-out-of-the-hat of the photog of the campaign.<br>

No news here, there is a film in which J. Roberts mimicks a photographer,<br>

and as good she is in acting, they forgot coaching her in proper camera handling.<br>

Stupid false Hallyweed shutter sounds aside.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Hi Carl, much better than VS, seriously; and - she is adjusting distance, aperture and HOOD at once;)<br>

I know, I am too pedantic: When I see props used in an iffy way I can't get rid of the feeling <br>

that I would look like that eating peas with chop sticks (I come from the fork & spoon world).<br>

Best,</p>

<p>Knut</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Picking up a pea with chopsticks is easy, especially if you use to use print tongs. A noodle at the bottom of a bowl? Tricky. Like pouring the contents of a 16X20 tray into a bottle. :-)<br>

Proper focusing with a focus tab on the lens is to just use thumb and forefinger. Gripping the focus ring usually leads to gripping the aperture ring which isn't helpful. Obviously some Leica lenses have no tab so just try to keep your left hand palm up under the lens to focus. All of this leads to *not* getting your focus hand in the way of the rangefinder/viewfinder windows.<br>

Good luck out there and take some photographs today.</p>