"Highest rated photos by member"

._._z

I wanted to revisit a photo that I'd given a 6/6 rating to (yes, that does happen), so I

went to my "Highest rated photos by member" folder, but was stymied.

The folder lets you search via pop-up menus for period, but it's based on the date the

photo was uploaded, not the date of the rating itself. I tend to visit many portfolios

that

have been uploaded months or, quite frequently, years previously. Because one must

view photos from newest to oldest, this means that my 'Highest Rated Photos' main

page changes rarely, and people are unable to see the latest high ratings I've given

(as well as making it tough for me to find recently rated photos).

More, the photo was not part of the 300 listed under my highest rated list,

presumably because the list is weighted toward the most recently uploaded photos. If

so, I guess that was a design decision to guide visitors to photos uploaded by people

more likely to participating actively on the site, but still, it makes it difficult to get

into the photo archive deeply.

So if photo.net's listing of 300 highly rated photos are weighted toward recently

uploaded photos my list may barely change at all!

I wish that it were possible to look at photos based on when the person actually did

the rating. And I wonder if it is possible to enhance the search function in the highest

rated list that goes beyonf just just a pop-up that stars with recently uploaded

photos.

fully agree with AZ... I would like to have search engine based on my rating date and additionaly extend the numbers from 300 to the exact numbers of rated pictures... very frustrating and time consumming IMO to limit that number. And probably other people want to know who and how I rate from high to low. I am curious as well to know others ratings....<p> In a second step, as I tend to rate less and comment more, I would lile to have picture commented on the list too!

I rate quite rarely, but there are a lot of photos I'd like to keep in

mind and/or show others. What I miss is a "Most appreciated

photos of member" page where I can purposefully upload

photos I want to make visible to others - no matter what the

ratings were.

Sometimes I feel that people only give certain ratings because

the want the shot to appear on their "highest rated" list.