Hidden nudes

WAn

Hi all,

I have set "show nudes" to Yes in my profile, but nevertheless an unregistered person cannot see these photos. Is it a bag or a feature?

I definitely want to show ALL my picture to any person, doesn't matter is he/she registered on photo.net or not as soon as I share URL to my profile (that is the whole point of keeping my photos at photo.net). Is there a way to do it?

Thanks

Andrey

• Like 1

I definitely want to show ALL my picture to any person, doesn't matter is he/she registered on photo.net or not as soon as I share URL to my profile (that is the whole point of keeping my photos at photo.net).

I also for many years referred people to my portfolio on PN, several of which became members, which unfortunately I can no longer do for this reason. Other sites (e.g; ModelMayhem) allow non registered visitors to see all content in a portfolio after a once only click on, I copy/paste: " Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On" Possibly, PN may consider this also .. ?

Edited by John Peri

Short answer is no, nude photography will be covered by the NSFW curtain for those not registered. They can be viewed by those that opt-in to see them once registered. Natural next question is...why?? - and the answer is that this site is funded by advertising and advertisers require brand safe environments to show their ads, but also - there is a segment of the photographer population that prefers not to see nudes automatically and prefer to opt in or opt out of seeing them. I know its not the answer you wanted, but it is what the principals of the site decided to do years ago to comply with advertisers as well as address concerns of those not interested in seeing nude photography.