Hey, really would like to get my profile/user info deleted!

fionndruinne

From the Terms of Use (link at bottom):

" You also grant us a perpetual non-exclusive worldwide royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display your User Content on the Site and to promote the Site."

Now someone may choose to delete it anyway but there's no right to it.

Our uploader does not change the orientation so if it is saved as landscape on your end, we upload as landscape - so orientation would need to be adjusted and then uploaded again. In terms of using Private Client Galleries - (apologies for asking but I have to) did you upload using the appropriate upload link. Feel free to DM me so we can walk through your issue together. 17491477_ScreenShot2018-12-18at8_33_23AM.thumb.png.ff6410e9c7b3c837e0f3bc7cf862d743.png

Since you don't have any photos posted on threads, and since what you wrote doesn't identify you, you can essentially remove yourself:

1. Go to your account on photo.net and change your username to something that doesn't identify you. Your photo net posts will all change to the new name.

2. Create a free email account somewhere with a username that doesn't reflect your name.

3. Change your email address on photo.net to the new email account. Never use that email account again.

4. (Optional) Change your photo.net password to one you don't write down and are sure to forget.

Good luck and farewell.

Edit: I wrote this while admin was answering. Since they will help, you don't have to do all this.