Here we go AGAIN!!!

After posting a critique and going over the offerings on No Words, I didn't expect another problem. By now, I should have learned not to have any expectations whatsoever. What happened, you ask? Well, I'll tell ya. I tried uploading 5 images. What I got was 5 sets of empty fields and a twirling thing (whatever the hell it is). Since I've experienced some thing similar in the past, I decided to exit PN. When I went back on and accessed my photos, the 5 I hoped would appear did not.

I'm detecting a pattern here: report a problem, after a while it gets fixed, the fix works for a while, the same problem rears its ugly head again, repeat, and repeat, and repeat . . . . Glenn, surely by now, you and your skeleton crew should be able to get these issues resolved so that they don't recur. Please . . .

Our team received this alert this evening, yes you're right there's a specific indexer that won't stay up behind the scenes.

Alert [Photo.net 2.0] No Recent Photo Uploads [Last 3 Hours] (July 22, 2018, 8:00 pm)

Our operations person said this:

So, I couldn't see anything specifically wrong. All services seemed to be running. But when I tried to upload, it was unable to finish the process. Restarted the zookeepers and solr machines and works fine now.

One of the old zookeeper boxes is the leader. Tomorrow I'll get another new zookeeper into the mix and try to kill the old ones.

Then I'll start working on new SOLR rpm with same version (or very close) in QA.

ah man, it's a spinning camera lens, didn't anybody put that together?? our designer thought he was clever as hell doing that!

Our team received this alert this evening, yes you're right there's a specific indexer that won't stay up behind the scenes.

Alert [Photo.net 2.0] No Recent Photo Uploads [Last 3 Hours] (July 22, 2018, 8:00 pm)

Our operations person said this:

So, I couldn't see anything specifically wrong. All services seemed to be running. But when I tried to upload, it was unable to finish the process. Restarted the zookeepers and solr machines and works fine now.

One of the old zookeeper boxes is the leader. Tomorrow I'll get another new zookeeper into the mix and try to kill the old ones.

Then I'll start working on new SOLR rpm with same version (or very close) in QA.

ah man, it's a spinning camera lens, didn't anybody put that together?? our designer thought he was clever as hell doing that!

Many thanks for the comprehensive response, despite the fact that I have no idea what the ops person's comments meant. As to the spinning lens, my guess is that, when I posted this thread, I couldn't see the forest through the trees.