Help ! My printer has gone crazy

It's almost certainly me that's crazy but all of a sudden my printer will not print on glossy paper without

appearing all yellow.and black. There is a very slight trace of red but almost nothing. It prints fine on matt

paper and ordinary copy paper. Can any kind person give me some advice as to what can be wrong and how it can be

corrected. Even B&W images have a yellow background. I have changes cartridges but it is no different. I have

tried different gloss papers - Harman, HP Advanced Photo , Ilford Galerie - all have the same fault.

<p>Also try running a nozzle check on the printer. If it has been left for a long time, the ink dries up, and the nozzles get clogged, and you can get odd results. Your printer's utility can usually do this from the computer, or you should be able to do that from the control panel on the printer.</p>

<p>Don't know the printer, but it sounds like the print head has died. If your printer has a separate print head (i.e. not integral with the cartridges) which is non-replaceable, there's not much you can do (except buy a new printer!).</p>

• 3 weeks later...