Hello

ldt

Hello, I'm new to this site as well. I was looking for a site where I could learn a lot about photography since I'm a newbie at photography.

I've been reading quite a bit of photography magazines and in them they sometimes show you before and after of photgraphies. To be

quiet honest, I sometimes can't tell a difference - and I'm not colour blind :-). So I hope to learn a lot by reading some of the critiquing as

well as by being critiqued myself.

<p>Welcome, Lynn. I am a bit new as well--joined late last year. I certainly have learned a lot here and it is the main photo site I visit. A few suggestions based on my experience...Use the search box at the top right as just about any question you can think of has already been asked and you can find the threads that way...Check out the "Learning" tab--I read through even the articles I thought I was already smart about...Post some photos in your portfolio and put one up in the critique forum every now and then...Critique the photos of others--they will start returning the favor. Enjoy, and have fun, I really like the "buena honda" and the depth of photographic experience to be found on this site--hopefully you will, too!</p>