Hello There!

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by 10988495, Feb 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My name is Mauricio Fleury and I am new to photo.net. I've been taking pictures for eons now and I really would enjoy a good old critique about my pics. Thanks!

2. Sandy Vongries

Sandy Vongries Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard!

3. The way things are set up now, the best place to get critiques is at Seeking Critique

Patience is required, since it sometimes takes a while for people to discover and comment. It's more likely to work if you post an interesting image - just one at a time.

Welcome to P.net;)

4. Thanks for the help!

5. Hello! My account approving many days or even week! Do you know what I shoult to do?

6. Thanks, photo.net is a wonderful project. Congratulation on the initiative.

7. Thanks

8. Contact Administrator. He is always helpful.

9. In light of this terrible corona virus outbreak I just wanna say 'I hope everybody is ok'. Stay strong and follow the rules of engagement. This is a serious battle but we will win the war.

10. Common sense and common courtesy are the order of the day.

11. Keep the faith, rather than fear, even in the face of all the challenges that we must face during this time... shelter-in-place/lockdown; financial markets losses; restricted social interactions and personal economic challenges that photographers, and other freelance professions, are facing during this time. Godspeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.