Hello from Manhattan

<p>Hi there,</p>

<p>My name is Anand Lakshmiratan and I've been on photo.net since Jan 2010. I hadn't come across this forum yet, but I guess it's better late than never to introduce oneself.</p>

<p>I’m an amateur with no specific predilections to a single category of photography. I'm interested in travel, fashion, portraits and occasionally dabble in HDRs as well. I guess you could say that I’m yet to find my niche in photography.</p>

<p>I live in Manhattan and most of my photos are from here and surrounding areas. The city has proven to be the second most influential and intellectual stimulus for me, the first being my darling wife.</p>

<p>Please visit my galleries at photo.net/photos/anandlakshmiratan. Hope you like what you see.</p>

<p>I look forward to hearing from you with feedback, which is always welcome. I’ll start things off with a self critique – I know I find it difficult to remove ghosting artifacts from some of my HDRs. I'm probably not using the right techniques or software to do this. Any pointers in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.</p>

<p>Thanks for taking the time to read my intro; I do hope to see your comments on my photos.</p>

<p>Shine on!</p>

<p>Anand</p>