hello from China giclee printing

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by amy_long, May 10, 2010.

  1. hello everyone, I am from China and do giclee printing now.
  2. i wondered what that was
    here is a wiki page
    " inkjet fine art printing"
  3. Giclee is an artsy word for ink-jet print. The other artsy word is 'silver-geletin' print.
    That's just normal photographic paper but it sounds better that way.
    Best regards,
  4. Hi Amy, I forgot to welcome you. What type of photography are you most
    interested in?
    Best regards,
  5. Welcome, Amy. You will finds lots of interesting people here who will help you and will eagerly accept your help as well.

Share This Page