Hello Everyone

<p>I am very inspired by the work of the other photographers here, and I would like to introduce myself to all of you. I am an enthusiastic amateur with a passion for photographing animals, particularly cats. I have written about my experience with them and described in detail the venue at which I spend most of my time shooting in my biography, so if you are interested, I invite you to visit my page, and please let me know what you think of my work. I am here to learn. My "favorites" folder is my inspiration, the kind of image I am striving to achieve. Thank you!</p><div>00ViSh-218517684.thumb.jpg.7ecd84a3147755ce3f2cd0c71dd4a6dc.jpg</div>

<p>Love your favorites, Catherine. What a wonderful opportunity it must be to work around these kind of animals. Some very nice pictures. Oh, and don't worry about not remembering the model of that first camera - I still happen to have mine, but every time I try to remember what it is I have to go look at it first. Too much water (and too many photos) under that bridge.</p>