Available." Sometimes when I click on that message, I get to the

medium sized version of the photo. Other times, I get the thumbnail

but when I click on it, I get the "Photo Not Availalbe" Message. And,

it's not always the same photos that are having problems. They change

constantly.

What's up with that? Anybody have any insight? Is this just a

temporary, server-issue kind of thing, or did I max out on memory or

what?

Thanks for any help, especially from those who administer this site.

From where are you accessing the photos? The folder? The photo page? I checked about half your folders and didn't see any "Photo Not Available" messages. Until yesterday, there was a bug with "non-public" photos, but that is fixed now.

We are no longer serving images of non-subsribers through remote pages (that is pages from other servers than photo.net) but as long as you access them from within photo.net, there shouldn't be a problem, and it doesn't seem that there is.

I was accessing my photos from within my account. I'd log in, then go to my workspace. I'll click on manage my portfolios and then when I'd choose a folder, some photos would be unavailalbe and some would be fine.

I first noticed this when from my web site. I have one of those free sites on geocities. I would create a link to my photos on photo.net from that site.

I guess what's hapening is that the pictures you accessed from your geocities site showed up as 'picture not available' (blocked by the new feature) and your browser stored this image file in the cache. When you went into your photo.net portfolio, the browser used the cached image and displayed 'picture not available'. Hit reload and everything should be fine.