Hasselblad Imacon 6*7 independen(cheap!)t neg holder

The holders has a series of cutouts at the front of the holder that is the "frame detect" - it tells the scanner the size of the film. So if you tried to make one it would need the correct cutouts. The holder has to be flexible to be bent around the "virtual drum," and needs the flexible magnetic flap that holds the film in place - kind of difficult to duplicate. I know of no aftermarket, 3rd party holders; and making one would probably cost as much or more than an Imacon holder.

I agree with Steve i'm afraid Darek. I am trying to source a 6x9 holder,and there are no alternatives. A friend of mine had his 5x4 holder modified by a friend of his, and that cost £70.00. He said it toook him a while to do, and the precision machining, tools and time required for the job really does make the original holders seem a fair price. Having said that, if there's anyone out there who doesn't use their 6x9 holder, and want to sell it, please let me know and i'm prepaired to pay good money for it. Stu.