Hasselblad finder on Rolleiflex 2.8 FX

edwin_franken2

<p>Does anyone know whether you can see the lightmeter leds if you put a Hasselblad PM finder with the baierfoto adapter on a Rolleiflex 2.8 FX of 4.0 FT? The baierfoto site tells something like 'depending on eye position'. Anyone with hands-on experience?<br /><br />Many thanks,<br />Ed<strong></strong></p>

<p>I guess no one is going to respond to this. There are very few FX owners in the world. I put the old style rollei prism on my FX and it doesn't quite show the leds either. I find those leds a little annoying because they tend to glow on the focusing screen and that is probably from being partly covered and reflecting back onto the screen. Maybe there is some way you can file the adapter down to show the leds better. Or maybe notch it right where the leds are. <br>

Dennis</p>

<p>I own the dedicated prism for the GX. Years ago when my eyes were still relatively young I could buy one cheaply and never used it. Now I am a happy user. The only significant difference with the earlier model is the cut-out for the LEDs. If it is possible to make a similar cut-out in the PM finder/Baierfoto adaptor you will be OK. I suppose it may take just a few mm.<br>

Ferdi.</p>