Has anyone used McKenna Pro lab?

katieo

Katie,

I have been a happy customer of McKenna's for a number of years. They have recently made some changes and beocme more competetive price wise, frankly the reason I have stayed with them is the quality they deliver, and the helpfulness of their personnel. They do listen to what you are looking for, and do their best to deliver it in a timely manner. Principally I have used them for wedding work, portraiture, and event prints and been very happy with the results.

Jim

I used McKenna about five years ago. Obviously, my input might be useless, but while the customer service personnel was friendly and the service great, the enlargements were too often out of focus. I know it wasn't me because I had the same prints made elsewhere after the fact and found them to be sharp.

Who knows, though, that problem might long have been corrected.

In case, anyone checks back. I got the test order I did of some color and some bw 4x6s. They look awesome. I really like the border alternatives also. I am planning to order some bigger prints and canvases now to see how they turn out. Thanks for your help!