Has anyone used Atlex.com?

After my first experience, I only buy from them when it's not important to get something on time. They didn't have stock on some of the items I ordered, so they just cancelled those items without telling me. At least they didn't charge me...<p>

I usually use <a href="http://www.inkjetart.com/index.html">Inkjet Art</a>, great customer service, good if not the best prices, free shipping over $75, and technical support on the products they sell.

I've ordered from them about a dozen times with no problems. When they were out of stock (remember when light-magenta was impossible to find for the 2200?), they let me know immediately.

I've been happy and have never seen better pricing for consumables.

Hi Ray,

These guys are the best! Excellent prices, perfect service and very fair shipping rates especially if you do like I do and order a LOT of ink and paper on a single order. I use them exclusively for OE Epson ink and papers.

HTH

I've purchased a 2200, paper and inks from them. They shipped the printer by putting a label on the manufacturers box with no other packaging - the box was pretty banged-up when I got it but the printer was ok and the price was right. Other items arrived quickly with adequate packing. I'll still use them for paper and ink unless I find some other store with lower prices.

• 2 weeks later...

After reading all the positive comments about Atlex, I thought I'd give them a try.

Unfortunately, they don't ship to Canada. I know because I called after their website indicated that it wasn't set up for online orders from Canada. They ship to the Caribbean, to Guam, to South America, and it seems just about everywhere else, but they don't ship to Canada! That is so annoying, especially since their prices seemed very competitive.

Maybe they're worried about who is responsible if the package falls off the dog sled and gets lost before the musher delivers it to my igloo, once it crosses the border. Sheesh.