Happy New Year 2021 To All CMC'ers.

Discussion in 'Classic Manual Cameras' started by Tony Evans, Dec 30, 2020.

1. All the best to my fellow CMC'ers with hopes for a better and healthier New Year.
    Tony.

LMar, Bettendorf, bertliang and 5 others like this.
  2. m42dave

m42dave Dave E.

And happy photography to all in 2021.

3. Some of us are still stuck in 2020 for a few more hours. I am determined to make 2021 a better year for myself as far as photography goes. I have made a resolution to start using my classic manual cameras more and actually have the film developed in a more timely manner. I sometimes use one of my cameras and then either put off developing the film myself or sending it out to a lab. No more. I sent out several rolls of slides to be processed and will be ordering new B&W chemistry this weekend. My goal is to use at least one camera per week and develop the film the same week. I also want to write about the camera, film and lenses used along with any other equipment. I will do this for myself. I sometimes look back at photos I have taken and have vague memories of the moments. I think it would be nice to be able to look back and read about not only the technical details, but also what I may have been feeling or thinking during those moments I was capturing images. Happy New Year to everyone.

4. Good for ou Jon.. I think itS' the time of year ..we all want to do better! I personally need to sell a lot of cameras. I need to downsize my whole existence... and what better place to start!

5. Back at ya! To new inspirations and sharing!

6. gott nytt år!

7. Best to everyone. My CMC's are not forgotten. Aloha, Bill 2k21-dp-2021-01-01A- 072 ces7 bm cex.JPG

8. Happy New Year to all!

luis triguez likes this.