Happy 25th Chuck Westfall

Discussion in 'Canon EOS' started by eos 10 fan, May 24, 2007.

1. "It was May 24, 1982 that Chuck Westfall kicked off his career with Canon USA,
    following a successful stint as a commercial photographer in Chicago. Over the
    past 25 years, Westfall has moved from tech rep through various positions to his
    current assignment as Director of Media and Customer Relationship.

Known for his encyclopedic knowledge of Canon products and well-liked by
    photographers across the U.S. and elsewhere, Westfall has become something of an
    ambassador for his company over the past quarter century.

We extend our congratulations to you Chuck on reaching this significant career
    milestone."

http://robgalbraith.com/bins/content_page.asp?cid=7-8739-8984

--

2. Would I be alone in confessing to a mild temptation to respond to this thread with "lick, lick, lick...."

3. Alec Myers, May 24, 2007; 10:07 a.m.

....Would I be alone in confessing to a mild temptation to respond to this thread with "lick, lick, lick...."....

I hope so.

4. I think Chuck's one of the good guys.

Congratulations, Chuck, on achieving this milestone, and thanks for all the information and support you provide.

5. OK then, I'm just a mouldy old curmudgeon. I admit it.

6. His Chuckie Cheese restaurants are great too!

7. As one of the few reliable sources of technical information on Canon products I appreciate Chuck immensely. Congrats on 25 years and please don't retire soon.

8. I, for one, recall vividly sitting down tor the forum at CI$ when Chuck held forth on all things
    Canon... Many of those folk are here these days (hi all)

All the Best Chuck, you have really helped

mike milton

9. For years he seems to have been the commonly recognized leading authority on Canon's technical development. People would argue back and forth on some forum or another about some Canon feature and how it would or wouldn't work, and no one would agree until someone would find a technical quote from Chuck Westfall. That alone seemed to stop all the arguments. It was almost like God was talking or something. He does know his stuff about Canon products.

I agree, congratulations Chuck! Don't stop now.