Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Pearl

Henry,

Wow! That's a very kind offer, indeed!

I have some of the paper in the links, and I like it. Hahnemuhle has been introducing new papers recently and spicing up their popular papers with a couple variations for people that like a different finish or a brighter white.

I'm interested to try the recently announced photo rag "pearl." But I haven't seen it available and haven't seen an eta other than early 2007.

You can get it at www.atlex.com. I've been playing around with it and Crane Museo Silver Rag. Both are pretty darn special. And they have the prices to reflect this speciality! You can print them with the old 2200 but they exhibit some bronzing (I'm talking b/w here). The printers that use K3 inks mostly eliminate this.

Can you send me a direct link?

Looking at their site, I see "photo rag" and "fine art perl," but I don't see where they've stashed away "photo rag pearl" in their navbar. Here's what I'm seeing:

Photo Rag 188

Photo Rag 308

Photo Rag Duo 196

Photo Rag Duo 316

Rag Bright White 310

Photo Rag Satin 310

Fine Art Pearl 285

Albrecht Durer 210

German Etching 310

Museum Etching 350

Natural Art Duo 216

Torchon 285

William Turner 190

William Turner 310

Sample Paper

Thanks for sharing that. I guess I could have called them.

I'm guessing it's not in stock yet but will be out soon. If they have it or give you an eta more specific than 2007, I'd like to hear it. That way I'll know when to look to order it.

I'm anxious to try it because what they describe on the Hahnemuhle site would be just really neat to use for the prints I'm making these days.

• 2 weeks later...