Guide to Beautiful River Photos (the book)

will_daniel1

<p>Hello PNetters. I recently signed a contract to write and photograph my third "coffee-table" river book, tentatively titled <em>Delaware River Reflections</em>, which will be out next year. In the meantime, my new book <em>Guide to Beautiful River Photos</em> is available in paperback on Amazon. This book is definitely <em><strong>not</strong> </em>for the vast majority of Photo.net users. It was written specifically for amateur and beginner photographers. Information about this and my other books is on my website <a href="http://www.willdaniel.com.">www.willdaniel.com.</a> Click through on each title for more information.</p>

<p>Here is the advertising blurb for the book as it appears on Amazon: "Every photographer wants to make beautiful images, and this book is the 'how-to' guide for beautiful riverscape photographs. Discover the tools necessary for beautiful digital images of your favorite river, including equipment, shooting techniques, composition, exposure, file management, processing photos, and your choices of software. The book began life as a 'tips' chapter in the back of the author's first book of river photographs. People who are not professional photographers commented on how the tips helped them, so the author expanded the work into this book. Rivers are popular subjects because they are everywhere. We all have a beautiful river near us because rivers were always the backbone of early transportation, and still are in many places. Put this compact guide in your camera bag and take it with you everywhere."</p>

<p>For more information, use the contact link on my website.</p>