Greetings from Phoenix Arizona

cogent

<p>Hi I am Jim Patterson from Arizona. Land of a hundred thousand million photo opportunities! So I travel all over the world, haha. This summer I will do more discovery of what is in my backyard.<br>

My photos are at http://JamesGordonPatterson.com<br>

What's next for me:<br>

1. Going to the Santa Fe Workshop to learn more about doing portraits during my college spring break (I am a professor at Paradise Valley Community College).<br>

2. Going to the Travel Channel Academy after the spring term in May to learn more about short form video.<br>

3. Texas School cruise in July to Venice/Croatia/Greece<br>

4. Scuba lessons, then do the Nikon School of Underwater Photography in the future.<br>

5. Day trip to Arizona Sonora Desert Museum (I'm a member) in Tucson.<br>

6. Trying to figure out a time for a trip to New Zealand... maybe a workshop in Hawaii. </p>

<p>James I hate you! j/k and Welcome to Pnet great place to get out of the insanity of Internet. Provided you don't feed the animals.<br>

Some great plans for the coming year, I wish that I was tagging along but since we have 5 month baby.. Not likely to happen.<br>

Look forward to seeing your photos of the upcoming destinations. </p>

<p>I spent most of my childhood in Tempe and can appreciate your enthusiasm for photo opportunities in AZ. A few of my favorite places are Salt River Canyon, Canyon Lake, Superstition Mountains, & Sabino Canyon (near Tucson). I am also planning someday to shoot the stark volcanic terrain west of Phoenix. And, welcome to PN.</p>