Greetings from London

Discussion in 'Pentax' started by george_c., May 16, 2013.

1. I thought it would be nice to drop in and share a few photographs from my last year or so seeing as it's been a while since I posted. These are all from my year in Vietnam, are all shot on film, and are predominantly Pentax:
    00beJk-537403584.jpg

2. 5. Not exclusively Asian, but I had to take advantage of the beautiful light out there...
    00beJp-537405584.jpg

3. 6. One of a few C41 films I shot (the others are all Neopan 1600 / HP5+), I risked having the C41 stuff processed out there and you can see how they treated the negatives; nonetheless, the effect isn't all bad.
    00beJs-537405684.jpg

4. beautiful photographs. these black and white rendition are so pleasing to my eyes. thanks for sharing.

5. Beautiful BW work George.. Thx..

6. Very nice George

7. These are great, thanks for sharing!

8. I had forgotten how nice the MX was with black and white. Thanks for the reminder. It will help me to run some film through the two MX bodies I still have.
    Chhayanat

9. I had forgotten how nice the MX was with black and white. Thanks for the reminder. It will help me to run some film through the two MX bodies I still have. I am uploading a picture with an Asian theme: a portrait of a man from the rural surroundings who had come to see the great rock-cut temples of Ellora in the Aurangabad district of western India. It is B&W but not film, taken with a Samsung GX20 and the 16-45 Pentax lens.
    Chhayanat
    00bed1-537635584.jpg

10. Great portraits, thanks.