<p>i have an epson 2400 and haven't used it for a good 6 months...now finally using it again, my prints are coming out with a green tint...black and white and color have this tint...i ran through all sorts of epson cleaning functions and the same tint exists...i'm printing on Epson Luster paper with the Luster Paper setting in the driver...any thoughts about how to clean up the green...is it a printer issue, a printer driver issue or something else that i should consider...thanks....David</p>

<p>thanks Don, i'll take a closer look...</p>

<p>Alan, i have no idea what the shelf life would be or how that would effect these prints...i thought of that too...the 2400 sucks up ink for a smallish printer and I've never been thrilled with spending the money but it's become a necessary evil imo...</p>

<p>Patrick, I just hit print, up comes a dialog box, i hit page set up, R2400 Gutenberg appears underneath the format section, i then select R2400, RGB Color, Color precision=best, media type=premium luster photo, print quality=ultra photo, print quality 1440x1440 dpi and output order=reverse....David</p>

<p>euh.. from what software? and the last time i have seen Gutenberg write on a menu it was a generic driver use, not the epson one...</p>

<p>What system do you have? mac or pc?</p>

<p>are you using the latest epson driver? from what you say..no. And the fact that you are seeing a 1440x1440 or 720x1440 etc is another clue that you dont use the genuine epson driver as with the Epson 2400 you should see Photo, Best Photo and Photo RPM in the quality choice... not number x number choice.</p>

<p>I suggest that you go into your system preference (on mac) select your printer and press the - sign. Then go to epson web site and download the latest driver for youre printer and OS.. then go back to your print / fax menu and press the + sign to add your printer back.. making sure that you use the genuine driver .. you should never see Gutenberg anywhere.</p>

<p>And of course, you are using genuine epson ink right?</p>

<p>From there, follow my how to print ... perfect color everytime ; )<br /> http://www.photo.net/digital-darkroom-forum/00OftB</p>