Got Nikon D70s?

It seems quite nice so far. I've only had it a week and a half but found it easy to figure out. It's a good thing because I don't have the manual in English yet. I found the menu easy to follow and then you just moved through the instructions.

I have not seen any back-focus issues.

Conni

Ah, Conni has gone digital and must have picked up a brand new D70s in Tokyo. As we discussed before, the D70s is practically the same as the original D70 with a larger LCD on the back. It is unlikely that people will find it all that different.

Ok....I take that back. Thought the "mirror lock" would work, but it didn't. just got heavy dew on my lens. Anyone got any ideas how I can photograph the stars for a couple o hours? I've got neutral density filters. How do you keep the shutter open for long periods of time on the d70???

Ah! Shun -- I haven't "gone" digital. I just had the opportunity to get it while I was down in Osaka and I do have some times when it can be useful. I had great luck satisfying my NAS for a while.

I shot my F6, backed up, as always by an F70 and the FM3a. In the down time, I figured out how to use the D70s. It sure is light after the F6.

Conni