Good LF C-41 Lab in NYC!

noah

Those of you who read my previous post know I've been having problems with the C-41

processing of my 8x10 film. I have had problems with uneven development and mottling

from several of the larger labs in the city. I have found a new lab that I can strongly

recommend. It's called PIXPOINT, at 164 W. 25th Street, 9th floor.

It is a new boutique lab that does a lot of work with some big-name fashion shooters, but

they welcome lower-volume clients and had none of the attitude often experienced at the

bigger labs. I've had some film done there now, and it seems super-clean and the service

and prices are great. I'm not affiliated with this lab in any way, just a satisfied customer.

They do C-41 and C-prints, but I don't think they do E-6. Not sure about BW stuff either.

They don't do digital and seem very dedicated to doing a few things really well. Stop by

and they'll show you around.

The slogan on their card is "Are you still shooting digital?" 'Nuff said.

Thanx a lot for info,.. I have been with quite few labs over the years, Baboo, Duggal, you name them, and they are just getting so sloppy it's not even funny, I didn't hear about this lab yet, I will check it out since I have few large projects coming up where I will be shooting lots of large format,.. also, attitude....