Good camera shop in Bangalore ?

adzy

Hi, firstly sorry about the fact that this thread will not be

relevent to most photo.netters.

I am currently in Bangalore, India and looking to sell my canon eos

a2. I was wondering if anybody knew of a local store which deals in

second hand canon equipment, since most locals seem to prefer Nikon.

Thanks for looking.

Azi

Hi!

I stay in Bangalore and am an avid Canon user. Can I ask why you are selling a Canon? I hope you are not influenced by the locals' preference for Nikons...;-)

The local dealers (esp grey market) would be interested to buy second hand cameras only if you are willing to buy new equipment from them.

Even then you may not get a good price for your equipment. You can contact me on my mobile at 98860 03604 for further clarifications.

Thanks

Manoj

• 3 years later...

It was a worst experience with GK vale shop Bangalore, India. Couple of months back, I had purchased a camera from GK vale shop on 0% interest EMI basis as they proposed during purchase. Instead of converted into 0% interest it was converted into normal EMI with all service charges. I complained about that but nothing happened. Firstly they react that it was a normal way and said it will be done in short while. After 1 months when nothing happened, they suggested me pay everything will be credit back to you finally. They given a person name and contact no. too. He was such a irresponsible person working in Gk vale shop at a high financial position. I don't know how much he cheating GKvale staff itself.

Finally, When i paid complete amount after wards everybody became idle and nothing came forward to listen me atleast. It was a worst experience with GK vale shop and in my life too.

Very poor customer service i found.

Be-ware of purchase any thing from GK vale shops specially during any offer if they proposed.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
<p>I bought all my camera, lens and tripod from ProPix in Ramamurthy Nagar. They have a website also <a href="http://www.propix.in">http://www.propix.in</a>. In my opinion they are better than all the MG Road and and national market shops with very good Canon and Nikon prices. The peron there had good knowledge and helped me to decide the right model.</p>

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

<p>Hi , I Believe PHOTO CIRCLE is also the best one..<br>

FOTOCIRCLE<br /> 2 K.V. Temple Street, S.S.K. Sangha Building,<br /> Near Balepet Circle,<br /> Phone (s) : 080-22874256<br /> Mobile : 9845022654<br /> City : BANGALORE<br /> State : KARNATAKA<br /> Contact Person : Mr. Jayesh Mehta</p>

• 1 year later...

<p>I went for a <a href="http://www.propix.in/education.html">photography workshop by Propix</a> this last weekend. It was really very good, compared to two others that I had gone to earlier.<br>

They have upgraded their products and serivces to include wildlife specific items like bean bags, camouflage hides, lens coats, and camouflage waterproof lens and camera covers. I am looking for something for my new 400mm f/2.8. Can ayone suggest which one to use? Neoprene cover or waterproof cover?</p>

• 4 years later...

<p>I buy all my camera equipment from <a href="http://www.filmgear.in">www.FilmGear.in online store</a>. Film Gear is really as good as it gets! I have bought 4K cinema camera, HD camcorder, LED lights, microphones, Tascam and Zoom sound recorder, and camera slider and each each time I am happy with price and delivery and service. Whenever I need audio, video or photography items like DSLR cameras, parts, or accessories the people at FilmGear are knowledgeable and helpful. Recently I a Compact Prime lens and they guided me with selection and purchase process in a flawless manner. I am sure to return to this store anytime I need something. The pricing is good and even though they are Bangalore based, they are delivering throughout India. The most positive aspect is that they will never try to sell you overpriced expensive items. Always they guide me to exactly what I need and within my budget. <br>

Earlier I tried different shops in Mumbai and Chennai but they are not even interested to talk to us correctly.</p>