Glass slide projector

nolan7120

Hello. Sorry if this is the incorrect place to be asking this question. After a quick perusing of the various areas, I had no idea where to post this question. I did find a link to a similar question asked by someone to this specific area so that's why I'm posting here.

Any idea who makes this glass slide projector or when it was built? Or any other info? I've been searching the net for an hour and can't find anything on it. I found it in my attic and am curious about its history. There are no labels, names, or numbers anywhere on it that I can see. If there is a better forum or area to ask about this item, please let me know, thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/8uWOGJk.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/0kfk3Y6.jpg?1

This looks more like the head of an enlarger than a slide projector, although I couldn't tell you anything about what brand/model or when it was made. Was there anything else near it in your attic that went with it, like a column or baseboard?

Yes, that's the remains of an old enlarger. Might be an early Omega from the look of the finned "motorcycle cylinder" lamphouse.

Or it might just as easily have been homemade from an old motorcycle engine.

Probably only worth scrap value for the metal whatever.

Edited by rodeo_joe|1

This looks more like the head of an enlarger than a slide projector, although I couldn't tell you anything about what brand/model or when it was made. Was there anything else near it in your attic that went with it, like a column or baseboard?

No, not that I could find. I'm climbing back up there tomorrow to clear out more junk and if I find anything that goes with this part I'll post a pic. Thanks!