Giveaway

<p>For once, someone in the UK gets the goods: a Yashica FX2 with 50mm F2 dsb lens. Both lovely condition cosmetically, but the camera probably needs a cla, and there's a strip of black masking (doesn't seem to be part of the 'display') that's detached itself and likes to wander around the viewfinder - obviously, this has no effect on the timeless art you'll create with the beast. First one to e-mail me gets it for the price of postage</p>

<p>My FX 2 has that wandewring black mask thingie too! I do want a clean FX 2 one of these days. I'm on my 3rd now. This was my first real camera so there's sentimental value. The first was stolen. It was totally a beater with a greal 1,7 ML lens.  Of the replacements; one has a busted light meter and the other is OK but the mirror back has a broken ridge so the bumpter now has a peice of wire isolation to keep the mirror at infinity.  I was too tight to pay EUR75,00 for a  very clean buy  it now...somebody else wasn't....  it's gone. Good luck to sone lucky brit! <br>

</p>