Ggoogle Chrom

pnital

Hi Suze, I don't know,but something is not working right on PN And it has to be checked up

and may be do some changes?

Not only I ddidnot delete my answer t you ,but i have sent you quiet a long one, explaining what was not working, finding that you did not

delete what I have asked you to,I thought that may be my email has not arrived to you,and I have found to my DISMAY that I was

right.If you have read my first comment on my last upload(which I have asked you to, and I hope you did) I have started it with an apology

to both my friends , that I have left my writing to them for 2 minutes , wanted to add to a link to one of my files at PN ! when I came back

my comment was gone . trying to find it

I have lost all my texts.

BTW.,I have found the error ! a very long list of GOOGLE CHROME server error !(18 comments!)

one thing I know for sure! I don't use any of my emails /comments with this server. !

Well this is my last comment at my last upload and the one before this is lost to this server as well. I have tried to copy the 18 comments

and lost this one as well, but knowing it ,i have kept it...

Please delet my 2 last one( as they are nearly compatible.

Pnina Evental SubscriberCurrent POW Recipient, December 12, 2015; 04:21 P.M. | block

Help? Here I'm.....

Ben Lev - A bit of life to that dreary office.....n3