Getting membership approval

desmobob

I "joined" the forums about a week and a half ago. I uploaded several photos and started participating in some discussions, starting one thread. I still haven't been approved and have followed advice given on one of the pages recommending an e-mail to the admin to speed up the process.

How long does it normally take for an account to be approved? Am I doing something wrong or forgetting to do something?

Thanks for any information,

Bob

I'm still not approved. I'm able to post, upload photos, etc., but when I try to view my profile, I see:

ACCOUNT PENDING

This account will be available soon!

Own this account? Please contact support to help expedite your approval process.

Stay sharp,

Bob

EDIT TO ADD: I just realized it was only on Friday that you guys said you would look into it, and today is Monday. I thought it had been longer... sorry! It's not like I'm in some kind of hurry or it's important; the site is functional to me now, so no big deal. Thanks again.

Edited by desmobob

Sandy, do you sometimes wonder that your status as Moderator means as little to Admin as any other member?

Doesn't really matter to me - when I take on a task, I do it completely and to the best of my ability. That has served me well all of my life. I like this site, and if I can tip chances for favorable outcome an inch, it is worth all the time & effort.

• Like 5