Gear Giveaway

<p>I have a Tamron Adaptall 2, 28-70 1:3.5-4.5 Tele-Macro lens with C/Y mount free to a good home. It is in like new condition but does not include lens caps.</p>

<p>I also have an Argus C3 with leather case that has been cleaned up and the RF adjusted but, I have never put a roll of film thru it.</p>

<p>I will pay shipping to the lower 48, AK and PR. If anyone else wishes to claim either of these, I ask that you pay shipping.</p>

<p>I will send one or both of these to the first person who responds by PM to lowlandscots@att.net. It doesn't matter to me if they both go together or in separate packages. Either way, I just ask that you scrounge up something that you can pass along if you can.</p>

<p>Nothing against Hawaii, I was under the impression that shipping to Hawaii was very expensive but, I see now that it is no more than to the rest of the country. I have shipped to AK and PR so I knew that was about the same as the Continental US. Edit my offer to read: will ship to all 50 states and PR.</p>

<p>I know you are right Mathew but, I've been planning on doing that for about 5 years now and still haven't gotten around to it. I still have a CLA'd Minolta SRT Super that I have never put film in, a Konica C35 and an Olympus XA2 that still have part of the first rolls in them, a Konica AS2 that I have never used and an Argus C4 that I have never had film in. I would rather see someone use the C3 than have to keep dusting it.</p>

<p>While I'm at it, I have a spare Enna Werke Munchen, Lithagan 35mm lens for a Geiss modified C4 if anyone wants it. It mounts on my camera body but it slips when turning the lens or RF wheel to focus it. I have a second one that works perfectly, maybe it would work on a different C4, I cannot tell any difference between the two but for some strange reason, one works and the other doesn't.</p>