Further Nikon Adaptations

I think sponge bob square-finder would have a tendency to over expose the highlights. If you could put a tiny flash tube in one of these ,then I think you would have something to talk about.It a great Idea,and with my Nikon F and the hot shoe on the rewind crank ,I could have my sponge Bob off center.

Thanks Ben - it was a lot of fun to do. Travis, how on earth did you get an EM

for $10? Michael, the Pez dispenser is definitely the most improved, wouldn't

you agree? Glenn, we've all worked with the guy on the left! Graham, I

agree, but how would the light work? Mike, good advice. Wouldn't want to

scare the kiddies now ;-)

Hi, is there any reason why the regular flashlight systems are so conventional looking? I mean surely someone has thought of a more interesting design for something that gives off such a light.

I think one reason I do available light stuff is because I find the idea of using a flash system boring beyond belief, but that is just because all the flash units look the same to me, I guess they all do the same things too.

I think your Nikon adaptions could be very interesting for users

with some imagination. I suppose the light comes from the top of the flash unit, so that would have to factor in with the design.

Perhaps you could use your Nikor adaptions as viewfinders of some sort, with paradox correction, or as lures for wild birds and snakes etc.

Cheers.

Glad someone got that, I am puzzled though why in rangefinder cameras such as my Fujig690bl, the correction is for paralax.

Yet in TLR's like my new Rolleicord 4 the correction is for paradigm?

Perhaps it is the different orientation, horizonalzal vs. vertical.

I'll have to ask Lex.

Cheers.