Full resolution CD for video

lizweisiger

Is this another version of "no good deed goes unpunished?": I offered a discount voucher for a charity event, to

photograph up to 3 people, with 1-2 hours of shooting time. The winner of the voucher has contacted me to say

she would like to add 6 people to the session (total of 9 people). I told her the cost for the additional people

is $200, plus the cost of prints. I low balled it since this job came through the charity event. I was

going to provide her with a CD with low res images so I could at lease make a little on the printing end of this.

Now she wants me to give her a CD with full resolution images, so she can make a video/slideshow for her son's

wedding.

Any suggestions for how I can manage this? I feel sick that I won't make a decent wage off this huge job.

<blockquote>

<p>72 dpi </p>

</blockquote>

<p>I can't believe this is still popping up.</p>

<p>One more time, digital images have resolution defined by x pixels by y pixels. "dpi" is a header to an output device that outputs in inches, like a printer. You can leave it at whatever it is unless you are printing somewhere that it matters.</p>