Fujifilm X-T10 with Fujinon XF 18-55mm lens or Fujifilm X-T20 with XC 16-50mm lens.

I can get either of these two options for the same price. Of the two, which one is better? I mostly would be doing travel, landscape, and just general photography that an iPhone can’t do. This is my first real camera that I’m buying and I want something really good.

The 18-55mm is a Fuji Premium lens while the 16-50mm, while probably excellent is still a plastic mount cheapie. Compare the lenses as I don't think the XT20 offers much over the XT10. 16mp ought to be enough for anyone.

The lens is very moldy, not Fuji's fault, but the lens came with a bug, a real live bug walking around under the front element. The camera's rubber covers started to peel away, the thump rest broke off, the optional grip just fell apart. Fuji replaced these parts free for my out of warranty camera. Then the review button got stuck stuck in - a common Fuji issue when I Googled it.

Run, don't walk, for a deal on an X-T10, especially if you can get a kit with the 18-55. They're probably going for about the same--or less--than the new down-market X-T100 whose kit lens isn't close to the 18-55. The 16mp sensor gives very little away to the 24mp version. Keep an eye out for the "Fujinon" f/2 primes(23mm/35mm/50mm), too. They're seldom available used but yo might get lucky. The Fujinon 35/2 WR(50mm equivalent)is especially nice.

Run, don't walk, for a deal on an X-T10, especially if you can get a kit with the 18-55. They're probably going for about the same--or less--than the new down-market X-T100 whose kit lens isn't close to the 18-55. The 16mp sensor gives very little away to the 24mp version. Keep an eye out for the "Fujinon" f/2 primes(23mm/35mm/50mm), too. They're seldom available used but yo might get lucky. The Fujinon 35/2 WR(50mm equivalent)is especially nice.

I can get the X-T10 and the 18-55 for 800$. Should I get it?

Fuji offers very good prices on the 18-55 as a kit lens. Price it separately and you'll see. I don't think 800 for a new fully warrantied X-T10+18-55 is half-bad unless you can get them for a bit less. The XF lenses are Japanese-made and the quality shines through. An X-T20+18-55 kit will cost you around 50% more. I have two X-T1s and an X100T and have yet to regret buying these 16mp cameras.