FujiFilm strap part

Discussion in 'Modern Film Cameras' started by shawn_davie, Feb 28, 2020.

  1. I have an X-E3 I want to sell but am missing the small triangle keychain part that goes on the loop on the side of the camera. What do you call that think and does anyone know where I could find one??

  2. If you put the following search into Ebay you will see the part you need. Metal Triangle Split Camera Strap. All are sourced from China and in light of the present chaos there, it might be a bit of a wait to get them. Try putting the same search into Google for local resources. Aloha, Bill

Share This Page