Fuji releases a new Instax camera

Karim Ghantous

<blockquote>

<p>Why? Because the Fuji Instax cameras are one of the best sellers on Amazon and the company reported a strong growth for that product line in their latest (2015) annual report</p>

</blockquote>

<p>http://photorumors.com/2015/09/30/fuji-announced-a-new-instax-mini-70-camera/#more-75985<br>

<br>

A further thought: am I out of touch if I suggest that Fuji should create an Instax rangefinder camera system with interchangeable lenses? I think it would be fun.</p>

<p><em>A further thought: am I out of touch if I suggest that Fuji should create an Instax rangefinder camera system with interchangeable lenses? I think it would be fun.</em><br>

<em><br /></em>It's the price point and indifference to the business card-size prints that sells Instax. Unless or until they revive and expand the fading 3.25x4.25 format, why bother with a pricey instant ILC system?</p>

Why click link?

"The easy and fun INSTAX Mini 70 offers exciting features and enhancements, including: an improved viewfinder for

enhanced subject viewing; automatic exposure and flash functions for sharp pictures, a high-key mode that enables users

to take brighter photos, and a smart selfie mode that automatically adjusts settings for perfect selfies using the front-

facing selfie mirror. The Mini 70 also has a tripod mount for amazing up-close shots and clear landscape photos. With the

Mini 70, users can count on beautiful, sharp images that are truly one-of-a-kind to instantly share with family and friends."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...