Fuji 6x9??

bryan_simpson

It's been discontinued. You can't get it new anymore anywhere. They sometimes come up secondhand, but not often, partly because they never sold large numbers and also because the users who have them are very pleased with them.

In the UK Fuji will support them for at least 7 years after final retail sales, because they are required to do so by consumer law.

I wish I had bought one when they were phased out early this year, but I did not have the money. I don't know if they are still available in Japan.

They are still available new in Japan - just stores selling their old stock, I guess, and I've noticed a few stores have knocked about 30,000 yen off the prices. I'm getting tempted, but am worried about availablity of parts/repairs in the future.

One store near me had a GSW690 III, a GW690 III and a GW680 III in the display case all year, then 2 weeks ago they lowered the prices and now there's only the GW680. The 6x8 format is a little different for me, but I think I could get used to it...