FS: Kiev 3 (1953), Ikonta C and a Agfa Jsolette

I hope I am not breaking forum policy, if so delete me immediately.

I am working on eliminating "over stock" in my collection and decided to sell the following:

1) Kiev 3 Rangefinder (1953) and 50mm Jupiter lens f2.0 $135

2) Zeiss Ikon Ikonta C (6x9) with Novar $125 - CLA'd

3) Afga Jsolette $45 - CLA'd

All prices include shipping to US.

All camera's are mechanically fully functional with clean unscratched optics.

I will post a single picture for each here, for all the details and additional pictures please

email me if interested.

If you are interested please EMAIL me.

Thanks<div>00Bd4W-22536384.JPG.e3e2e1a60187b66c06fe095eab9719bc.JPG</div>

Oh you're right to be shocked Mr Iggers, as far as I remember you're always trying (as we all do) to be the first in the starting-blocks to get free items when some classic cameras forum member proceeds to a giveaway of some interesting and valuable stuff. But you wouldn't call that commerce, would you ?

Marco, your cameras are nice, the prices you ask for them are realistic, I have no doubt they will make someone happy. I would be very happy to get that Kiev if I hadn't some similar already. Very nice one.

Happy Easter to all members.

Hey Dan, in the spirit of Christian humility, what are you giving away for Easter ?

This CLA'd Ikonta C will be a nice addition to any vintage photographer's Easter basket. If I didn't already have three 6x9 shooters, I would be tempted to give it a new home. Happy Pascuas Everbody!

Best Regards - Andrew in Austin, TX

Give me what you want, I will be very generous and immediaty give it to whom wants it without even having touched that stuff.

I'm in a enlighted charitable commerce spirit tonight.

It reminds me of Pierre Dac's (a French humorist) famous sentence : "A man who starts from zero and arrives at nothing does not need to say thank you to anyone".

:)=

I don't see what is objectionable about posting FS threads here. Since they are so labelled, it is easy enough to pass them by without over-burdening one's sense of propriety. All things being equal, I'd much rather purchase an old camera from someone known here than from some clueless Ebay seller.